Monday 29 August 2016

Tips For Going Back to School

Hey Internet Friends,
So the time has come when the summer holidays are almost over and it's nearly time to go back to school. But don't panic; I'm here with my top tips for going back to school.

One thing I find helps me with school is packing my bag the night before. I also get out my clothes and shoes the night before so I don't have to run around trying to find everything right before I need to leave. This way I can stay much more relaxed in the morning.

Another thing I find helps me is colour-coding my timetable and keeping a copy at home as well as at school. This way it's so much simpler to know what lessons you have at a quick glance.

I have a weekly plan that I fill in with what homework I need to do and when to ensure I don't miss deadlines and limit stress. This also helps me schedule days where I can relax or go out with friends.

Finally, I like to have these stationary items either at home or with me at school in my pencil case as they always come in handy:
  • Pens (Coloured as well as black and blue)
  • Pencils (Coloured and grey)
  • Highlighters
  • Ruler
  • Rubber
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • Sticky notes
  • Glue stick
  • Stapler
  • Hole punch
I hope that helps those of you preparing to go back to school.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment