Thursday 25 August 2016

Top 10 Songs

Hey Internet Friends,
Today I thought I'd share with you my current top 10 favourite songs (all with links to YouTube so feel free to go and listen to them). My favourite songs are always changing but here are my current top ones.

10) Give Me Your Love - Sigala ft. John Newman and Nile Rodgers

9) Hair - Little Mix ft. Sean Paul

8) Eyes Shut - Years and Years

7) We Don't Talk Anymore - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez

6) Heathens - Twenty One Pilots

5) Cheap Thrills - Sia ft. Sean Paul

4) Good Grief - Bastille (Video is age restricted)

3) Treat You Better - Shaun Mendes

2) Tears - Clean Bandit ft. Louisa Johnson

1) LA Devotee - Panic! At The Disco

Let me know what your favourite songs are and I hope you enjoy some of my favourites.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment