Thursday 10 September 2015

Thoughtful Thursday - Rain

Hey Internet Friends!

I find rain a thing of absolute beauty. Sometimes, I wish I was a raindrop. I'd love to fall freely from clouds in the sky and run down rooftops and windows with all my other raindrop friends. I'd love to come together with others to create puddles for young children to splash in and be happy.  Lots of things in life have two sides. Even simple things like raindrops. They look so fragile and dainty yet have the power to transform into things like snow and hail which can be harsh and violent.

Some people don't like rain but I don't think they see the true beauty behind it. Rain is under appreciated, just like most of the beauty in our world.
 It's strange how late at night you think about random things that wouldn't usually cross your mind. This is one of the thoughts I had one night that I thought I'd share with you all. You can let me know some of your late night thoughts below or on one of my social media pages.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment