Wednesday 12 August 2015

Beauty Reviews - Zoella's 'Let's Spritz'

Hey Internet Friends,

Recently I bought the 'Let's Spritz!' Fragranced Body Mist from Zoella's beauty range. It cost me just £8 for a 45ml bottle which I think is an incredibly reasonable price. I noticed it due to the gorgeous decoration and instantly wanted to try it.

The smell of this body mist I find flowery and fruity but isn't at all overpowering. This makes it perfect for everyday wear.

Like I said before, it was the gorgeous decoration that drew me to the bottle. The pink perfume matches perfectly with the white lace design and the gorgeous turquoise writing. I love the cute blue and white polka dot lid and the simplicity of the bottle shape.

Overall, here is what I would rate the bottle out of 15.
Appearance:5
Smell:5
Value For money:4
Total:14/15

If any of you own this product, let me know what you think of it, either by commenting on this post or through my social media (which can be found here)!

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment