Thursday 8 September 2016

Top 10 Books

Hey Internet Friends,
Today I thought I'd share with you my current top 10 books. Just a note, some of these are collections of books as they were too good to select a single novel.

10. The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett

9. Mindfulness On The Go - Padraig O'Morain

8. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green

7. Is It Just Me? - Miranda Hart

6. I Am Half Sick Of Shadows - Alan Bradley

5. 1984 - George Orwell

4. The Dido Kent series - Miss Anna Dean

3. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

2. Divergent series - Veronica Roth

1. Skulduggery Pleasant series - Derek Landy

As you can see these books are such a variety, from classics to modern books, autobiographies to self help books, emotional to humorous stories, there's something for everyone. Let me know what your favourite books are and feel free to recommend any to me.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment