Thursday 11 August 2016

Top 10 Films

Hey Internet Friends,
Today I thought I'd share with you my top 10 films. Now, this was very difficult to make such a short list as there are so many films I love (so this is just my top 10 at this moment in time). Feel free to suggest any films you may think I'll enjoy and let me know which ones of my choices you agree with.

At number 10 is Mean Girls. A classic girly movie that's so easy to watch time and time again and still enjoy. Perfect for watching alone or with friends at a sleepover.

My choice for number 9 only just tops Mean Girls and I had a difficult time deciding which I prefer. Clueless is another sleepover classic with tons of memorable quotes.

The Devil Wears Prada sneaks in at number 8. I fell in love with this film after my sister persuaded me to watch it. I adore Anne Hathaway which helps boost this film above the previous two.

How to Train Your Dragon is in 7th place for its simplicity to watch, making it suitable for everyone. Admittedly, Hiccup is a fairly attractive cartoon character, meaning this film is given extra points. Despite being a children's film it's so enjoyable which again helps it to appeal to everyone.

In 6th place is The Nightmare Before Christmas. I only recently watched this for the first time after hearing loads about it for years and it most certainly didn't disappoint. Perfect for everyone at all times of the year this will always be one of my favourite films.

Stardust comes in at number 6 with its typically happy fairytale theme. It's such a magical movie that never gets old and is brilliant to watch with the family.

Next with its catchy songs is The Little Mermaid. I adore the variety of accents and styles of songs this classic Disney film has making it one of my go-to films.

At number 3 is another Disney film. Tangled just tops The Little Mermaid due to its amazing story line and the amazingly powerful voice of Mother Gothel (and not to mention Flynn Rider - the hottest thief around).

At number 2 is Corpse Bride. The first time I watched this, admittedly the ending made me tear up. It's such a beautiful film done in an amazing gothic style thanks to the incredible Tim Burton.

And finally, my number one film; directed by Tim Burton and staring Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson, is Batman. Now, I love Batman (there are a few films however that could make the 10 worst films list but lets forget those for now) and this is where my obsession started, meaning this film will always be loved by me. Jack Nicholson's characterisation of the joker is incredible and never fails to make me laugh.

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment