Monday 1 August 2016

Top Summer/Holiday Buys

Hey Internet Friends,
Today I thought I'd share with you some of my top things to buy during summer and/or on holiday.

Memoirs
If you're on holiday, maybe buy some memoirs to remind you of the amazing time you had. This could be something simple, like a pen or magnet, or even a mug. It's always nice to have something specific to a place that holds memories for you.

Clothing
Summer quite often requires cooler clothing so I often buy floaty tops and skirts made from light fabric. I also tend to opt for lighter colours in order to really help me stay cool.

Makeup
In summer I often find myself wearing much less makeup. For this reason I tend to mainly buy and wear moisturisers, especially ones that help you tan or give you a slight glow (always good if you don't naturally tan easily like me). I also like to buy brightly coloured nail polish to really help me get in the summer spirit.

What are your top holiday/summer buys? Let me know by commenting or contacting me through social media?

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment