Monday 18 January 2016

Favourite Beauty Products 2

Hey Internet Friends,

A fortnight ago I posted a Favourite Beauty Products post on this blog. I absolutely loved writing it and so promised another one. So here it is!

Lip Liner & Lipstick
I love using lip liner as is can help shape your lips to how you'd like them to look, as well as help them look larger. I always try to use one that is as similar to my lipstick as possible. It's no surprise that I use a Lip liner and Lipstick from New Look, both in the shade Camel. This nude lipstick still helps add colour to your makeup but without being too over the top and so it matches with most outfits, as well as other makeup. The lip liner costs just £1.99 and the lipstick just £3.99 which I think is a brilliant price for such high quality products.

Contour, Highlight and Blush
I've always used blusher, especially since I'm quite pale as it helps add colour and warmth to your face, but it's not been until recently that I have also started to contour and highlight my face. I love it! You can make certain features stand out and emphasise what you have. You can also create the illusion that your face is slimmer.

The blusher I use is a Natural Collection blusher from Boots in the shade Peach Melba. It only costs £1.99 and so is incredibly cheap, however it's incredibly pigmented and lasts such a long time.

For contouring and highlighting, I use the Makeup Revolution Sculpt and Contour kit which can be purchased from Superdrug for £3.50. It does come with a blusher, however I much prefer my one from Natural Collection.

Nail Varnish
I love wearing nail varnish as you can change it to match different aspects of your appearance and colour co-ordinate it with your favourite lippy or handbag. I find my nails are often stronger and break less easily after coating them with nail varnish and so they tend to grow longer. It will be no shock to see that yet again, I have opted for a makeup product from New Look. The Matte Nail Polish in the shade mink is absolutely gorgeous. It's fairly subtle and so goes well with almost anything. Another bonus is that I find it also dries incredibly quickly!

So, that's it guys! The second part to my Favourite Beauty Products. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to let me know which beauty products are your favourite, even if I haven't mentioned them on here as I am always looking for new thing to try.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox


No comments:

Post a Comment