Thursday 28 July 2016

Thoughtful Thursday - Latest Fashion Trend

Hey Internet Friends,
Today I thought I'd discuss my opinions on one of the latest fashion trends. After browsing through shops (online as well as in store) and looking on fashion websites, there was one trend that really caught my eye; the off the shoulder trend.

One of the things I love about this trend is how summery it is! You can flash a bit of skin without feeling uncomfortable or going too over the top. All the tops and dresses look so cute, with many in summery patterns and colours.

Another thing I love is that there are so many styles of tops and dresses that are off the shoulder. This means there are so many occasions you can wear this style. From days at the beach to fancy meals out, it's so easy to dress this style up or down depending on the occasion.

Finally, it is so simple to follow this style as these items of clothing are so easy and affordable to buy. From highstreet stores to designer brnads, there's something to suit everyone.

What do you guys think of this trend? Let me know on social media (links on the contact me page) or comment on this post.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment