Monday 20 June 2016

Tips to Stay Calm

Hey Internet Friends,
First of all, apologies is this isn't too good as I don't feel very well right now but I still wanted to get a post up for you guys. Today I am going to share with you tips for staying calm.

If you are a particularly anxious person, writing down your worries might help. If you don't like the thought of keeping your worries written down, then enjoy ripping them up after ad just imagine the worries disappearing.

Another thing you could do is get a colouring book and just colour in anytime you are particularly worried about something. I often do this as I find it takes my mind off whatever I'm thinking about.

Finally, you could try writing. Whether it be a blog, story or poem, writing can help take your mind onto something else you don't have to worry about. Use the emotions to your advantage.

Hope this helps,

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment