Thursday 16 June 2016

Thoughtful Thursday - Love

Hey Internet Friends,
Todays idea for Thoughtful Thursday is courtesy of my amazing boyfriend. As I am in a relationship, my feelings about love might seem slightly biased, but everyone has different opinions.

What is love?
To me love is the feeling of safety when someone you love is holding you tight while you're at your weakest. Someone who sticks by you no matter what is always important; everyone needs someone they can turn to when things happen.

Young Love
I hate it when people say "You're too young to be in love". I believe you can fall in love with anyone at any point in your life. It doesn't matter how old or young you are.

I believe love is forever. It's so strong and to me a bond of love can never be broken. It's something that will always last, even through the difficult times.

I hope you enjoyed that. Let me know what your opinion on love is.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

P.S. Sending love to all those effected by the shootings in Orlando. This world is a cruel place.

No comments:

Post a Comment