Thursday 15 December 2016

Thoughtful Thursday - Reflection on 2016

Hey Internet Friends,
So today I thought I'd look back on how this year has gone. I am going to split this into mini sections so I don't ramble and obviously still keep some things more private. This is just a rough overview of how things have gone this year, hopefully with quite a positive attitude. Without further-a-do, here is my reflection on 2016. Enjoy.

Blog - This year I have managed to stick to my schedule and put up posts when they're meant to go up all year. This is likely to be down to the many reminders on my phone and notebook of ideas so I can plan in advance. This is definitely something I will continue to do in 2017.

School - So, 2016 was the year I sat my GCSE exams and I will admit I worked my backside off revising. Thankfully, it all paid off and I was accepted into the Sixth Form I wanted to go to, as well as onto all the courses I wanted. The start of A-Levels has been quite stressful but I'm enjoying it.

Work - This was the year I got my first job! I was taken on as a Christmas Temp. back in October. I am loving where I work as it got me into the festive spirit early and I work with some really nice people. It's helping me gain confidence as I deal with strangers every week.

Relationships - In terms of friendships, these have definitely changed, but I'm glad to say I've been forming closer bonds with better people to keep me on the right track. Romantic relationships on the other hand, well, lets just say 2016 hasn't really been my year.

Hobbies - In my spare time (which there isn't really a lot of), I have been reading lots of book and listening to a lot of music. I've also managed to find some time to plan blog posts, organise things and get better at art.

So, that's a quick reflection on how 2016 has been for me. Hope you enjoyed.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment