Monday 19 December 2016

Favourite Christmas Songs

Hey Internet Friends,

As Christmas is approaching so quickly, I thought I'd share with you my top Christmas songs. Now, these aren't in any particular order, they just all put me in the festive spirit.

Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea

Fairytale of New York - The Pogues

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood

Walking In The Air - Aled Jones

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams

Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade

Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney

Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

White Christmas - Bing Crosby

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Dean Martin

Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes

All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

Hope these all put you in the festive mood. Feel free to comment your favourite Christmas songs. Merry Christmas.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger

P.S. Only one more blog post this year left after this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment