Thursday 14 July 2016

Thoughtful Thursday - Supernatural beings

Hey Internet Friends,
Supernatural beings; are they real or aren't they? No one really knows for sure so here's what I think.

First of all, I don't believe things like vampires, werewolves and zombies etc. exists. To me they all seem to just be fictional creations for books and films to help add excitement.

On the other hand however, I'm not sure whether ghosts exist or not. If they do, I highly doubt they are like how they're portrayed in films. I guess in a way I believe they are likely to be invisible to us who are alive. It's quite a nice thought that after we die our soul lives on and can watch over our loved ones. I'm not religious so have no religious beliefs on this topic which could be why I'm more susceptible to believing in certain types of supernatural beings.

What do you guys think? Have you ever experienced anything that has convinced you supernatural beings exist? I would love to hear about them!

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment