Thursday 5 May 2016

Thoughtful Thursday - The Internet

Hey Internet Friends,
So, it's Thoughtful Thursday again and this time it's about the internet.

Ok, call me a typical teen but I love the internet. It's so nice to be able to find out whatever I want with just a couple of clicks. People may say we rely too heavily on the internet but think about how much knowledge we can gain from it; it's amazing. Also, without the internet, we wouldn't have social media and so wouldn't be able to run blogs or YouTube channels. Imagine that, no YouTube! The internet is also brilliant for discovering so many new things. It helps gives us a quick and easy way to research different symptoms if you're ill which helps if it's a while before you can go and see a doctor. The final thing I love about the internet is that you can go online shopping! I love browsing through my favourite stores online, especially when I'm planning a shopping trip with my besties!

Sorry that this isn't particularly long but at least it's better than nothing. I will be starting my exams very soon and so am trying to prepare a whole load of posts that I can schedule for you guys. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to my posting schedule as I have currently all year (GO ME!!) which doesn't happen often.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment