Monday 23 May 2016

Revision Tips

Hey Internet Friends,
For me, exams have already begun so I thought I'd share with you some of my top tips for revision.

1) Writing and rewriting your notes.
This is a personal favourite of mine as I find this the most effective way of learning things. It's so simple and quickly helps you remember vital information.

2) Posters
Creating posters to stick around your home can also be very useful, particularly if it's equations and/or diagrams you need to memorise. These are also slightly more creative and fun to make.

3) Flash Cards
Now, I personally don't often use flash cards, however I have a load of friends who do. Easy enough to make and effective if they're right for you.

4) Other methods
Some other methods you could use are:
Creating PowerPoints
Completing past papers
Quizzing yourself with friends and family

I hope this helps some of you.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment