Thursday 10 March 2016

Thoughtful Thursday - Gay Marriage

Hey Internet Friends,
Before I begin I would just like I say I'm very passionate about this topic. I'm bisexual and there are members of my family and friends who also aren't heterosexual. I completely support gay marriage. If two people are in love, I don't see why it should matter what gender they are. Just because marriage traditionally means bringing/joking together a man and a woman, it shouldn't mean we stick to that. Times change. People are more open and more educated about different sexualities. Why should some people be disallowed to so something, just because of who they love? It's their life, why should it matter to anyone else? I'd love to hear what your opinions are, so either comment or message me using the links on the contact me page.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment