Monday 28 March 2016

Springtime buys

Hey Internet Friends,
So, we're in spring now so I thought I'd share with you some of my recent springtime buys!

The first thing I recently bought was a W7 Power Puff blender sponge. I picked this up from a W7 outlet store and so it was fairly cheap, however the RRP is £5.59 (but it's just £3.40 from Amazon). You dampen this sponge before use and I use it for my foundation each morning. It's amazing! It gives brilliant coverage without caking it on and so looks very natural.

The next thing I bought was a pair of boyfriend cut ripped jeans. As the weather is just starting to warm up, these are perfect for a stylish yet practical look. Along with the jeans, I bought a floral shirt, to add some colour to my wardrobe and get me feeling that springtime vibe. Again, I bought these from an outlet store so unfortunately I can't give you a link to them. However, there are tons of different styles of ripped jeans and shirts in quite a lot of clothes stores o you can easily find one to suit you.

I love books and I also love looking round charity shops, so this next item will be no surprise. I picked up a copy of 'Labyrinth' by Kate Mosse. The cover drew me to it and as I began reading the blurb I felt fascinated and so had to buy it! It's always nice to have a book to read, especially as the weather gets warmer so you can sit outside. I haven't began reading it yet but I will either post a review or post on social media about it when I have.

The next thing I bought was an app. Well, I say bought but it was actually free. It's a 30 Day Firm Butt Challenge which I thought would be perfect to help me get ready for summer! I have really enjoyed doing the challenges as it just takes about 5 minutes at the most each day and they aren't too strenuous. There's pictures and instructions to show you how to do each thing which I found incredibly helpful. You can also turn notifications on for this app so there's no excuse for forgetting!

The final thing I purchased was a Black Contrast Zip Pocket Structured Bag from New Look, which I am using everyday and absolutely loving. It has different zipped sections so you can keep things like your phone safe. I also love the fact that it has a strap to go across your body (which is removable), and handles so it's easy to carry in your preferred way. Due to it being black and cream, it goes with any outfit, making it a perfect go to bag.

So, what have you guys been buying recently? Has this given you some shopping inspiration? Either comment below or let me know in social media.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

P.S. I am planning on using Tumblr and Twitter more often so follow me on there to keep up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment