Thursday 6 October 2016

Thoughtful Thursday - Growing Up

Hey Internet Friends,
Thoughtful Thursday is back and this time is about growing up.

Growing up is a strange concept. While you're young you forever want to be older. No matter how many people tell you that you never fully appreciate the simplicity of young life. When your biggest decision is what to play with, life is simple.

As you go through school, the days become more intense. Exams become much harder and more important. You begin to face decision on qualifications to work towards and which career you want.

That's all well and good unless you don't know. You begin to fear getting older as the decisions get tougher and tougher. Large life goals loom ahead and forever get closer. The uncertainty of things like illness, fight and death throw you off course sometimes but you just have to keep growing.

I may have made growing up seem all gloomy but I can't wait till one day I have a family of my own, a job I love and to live the life I was destined to receive.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment