Monday 26 September 2016

Autumn Buys

Hey Internet Friends,
So, today I thought I'd share with you some of my essential autumn buys that will help you out and keep you snug as the weather becomes much cooler.

First up, a nice coat, preferably one you can pair with thick, snug, fluffy scarves that will take you all the way through not only autumn, but winter as well. This is essential to keep you warm as the temperature drops.

The next item I would recommend is a pack of slipper socks. Whether you wear these with boots outside or just round the house, they are perfect for keeping your feet warm.

Another autumn essential is a pair of good boots. I love leather ankle boots as not only do they provide extra warmth, they are also waterproof. Perfect for walks in autumn showers.

The final thing I find a necessity, is a cute umbrella. It's something you'll always need and be incredibly thankful for in an unexpected shower.

I hope this post gives some of you a few ideas about what things to buy.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment