Monday 17 April 2017

Top 5

Hey Internet Friends,
So today I will be sharing with you the top 5 famous people who have inspired me in one way or another (not in any particular order).

1) Stana Katic - One of the stars of my favourite TV show, Castle. Stana Katic played a kickass NYPD detective and for me is a strong example of a powerful woman.

2) George Orwell - After reading Nineteen Eighty-Four I was inspired to take a slightly stronger interest in politics and the world around me, as well as gaining the confidence to voice my political opinions. So inspiring, especially since his work is still relevant today.

3) Harry Styles - My celebrity crush who is inspiring due to his kindheartedness and still being so down to earth.

4) Zoe Sugg - She helped me understand panic attacks and one of her videos where she is so honest and open about them inspired me as it showed I'm not alone.

5) Brendon Urie - An insanely talented musician whose song Girls Girls Boys inspired me and gave me the courage to come out as bisexual. The line 'girls love girls and boys' was just the perfect boost I needed.

Hope you enjoyed.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment