Monday 20 March 2017

Top 10

Hey Internet Friends,
So this week I am sharing with you my top 10 shops. Now, because they are all so different, these aren't in any particular order.

H&M - I especially love to shop for clothes in the sales.

ASOS - Tend to shop online if I feel like treating myself.

Superdrug - perfect for all essential beauty buys, plus they take Student Discount cards.

Wilko - Really pretty, good quality, affordable stationary. Brilliant value for money.

New Look - I mainly shop in New Look for shoes but usually find a bargain in the clothes sales.

TK Maxx - If you have never been to TK Maxx then what are you doing? They sell lots of designer items at really affordable prices. I particularly love the homeware range and the bags and purses.

Etsy - My go to place for gorgeous gifts for close friends and family.

Hobbycraft - Essential for all my art equipment and is another place that takes Student Discount Cards.

Pia - A really lovely jewellery shop that isn't too expensive.

Primark - Great for clothes, makeup, shoes and PJs.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks post.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment