Monday 13 March 2017

Quotes

Hey Internet Friends,
Due to technical difficulties last week, I was unable to get up a post. So this week there will be two, instead of just the usual one in order to make up for it. Hope you enjoy.

Difficult paths often lead to beautiful destinations.

No matter how you feel; get up, dress up, show up and never give up.

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.

Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.

Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.

The strongest people are not those who show strength  in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

Just because my path is different, doesn't mean I'm lost.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Believe you can and you're halfway there.

I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.

Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox

No comments:

Post a Comment