Today I thought I'd post a recipe which was shown to me by my lovely best friend (check out her blog here).
- 100g butter
- 75g light brown/muscovado sugar
- 125g chocolate
- 1tbsp golden syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g plain flour
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
1) Heat the oven to 180 degrees C/Fan 160 degrees C/gas mark 4 and grease and line a tin.
2) Place the butter, caster sugar, brown sugar, chocolate and golden syrup in a pan and melt gently on a low heat until smooth and lump free.
3) Remove the pan from the heat
4) Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk with a fork until light and frothy.
5) Add the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to the chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
6) Put the mix into the tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
The brownies are absolutely amazing and are fairly simple to make. Pair them with ice-cream while they're hot or just enjoy them as they are.
Love and Hugs,
1 More Blogger xox